3 Day 2 Night Litchfield Camping Tour
Escape to the wild and untouched landscape that is the Top End of the Northern Territory. Immerse yourself in this exotic tropical climate surrounded by rushing cascades and crystal clear fresh water pools begging to be plunged into. Litchfield National Park is an incredible oasis just over an hour from Darwin City.
Take a well-deserved break from the hustle and bustle. Swim and explore each day and experience the raw, simple beauty of the Territory while camping under the light of millions of stars each night. Staying at our very own private camp in our top quality, highly comfortable, luxury swags. These swags are all in one elevated stretcher swags with removable covers allowing you to be encapsulated in nothing but the thin mesh of your mosquito netting. The perfect way to sleep surrounded by nature, under a northern sky.
Each day you will journey through the National Park from deliciously warm hot springs bordered by deep green foliage to remarkable roaring cascades that fall effortlessly into crystal clear rockpools below such as Wangi and Florence Falls. Take a dip into the cool, refreshing waters and let your mind relax in this tropical oasis. Hike to hidden gems, wander alongside babbling creeks and relax in Buley Rockhole Litchfield’s very own natural spa. Find a spot along the rocks where the water rushes through to experience this unique water guided massage for yourself.
If you are looking for a once in a lifetime effortless escape full of hiking, natural exploration and waterfall hopping this tour is the perfect getaway. Get back in touch with yourself immersed in this magical, wild untouched landscape in the Top End of Australia.
- Hotel pick up and drop off Comprehensive commentary
- x2 Breakfast
- x3 Hot lunch and homestyle snacks
- x2 Campfire dinners
- Park Pass
- Boat Cruise
- 30L ice cold water
- Camping equipment, sleeping
- Bags/blankets, pillows and all site fees
- Depart Darwin
- Visit Berry Springs reserve for a dip in the thermal pools
- Take a dip at the gorgeous Wangi Falls with various viewpoints on offer
- Enjoy a delicious lunch
- Hik to Cascades and enjoy these beautiful rockpools. With upper and lower pools to explore
- Arrive at your very own private campground.
- Wake up to a hot breakfast before departing camp
- Hike to Green Ant Creek to take in the view while diving into the natural plunge pool
- Enjoy a home cooked lunch
- Hike and swim at Florence Falls
- Enjoy the natural spa at Buley Rockhole
- Arrive back at your private camp
- Pack up and depart camp after enjoying our final camp style breakfast together
- Be guided through Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve - spotting wildlife along the way
- Stop for lunch at an establishment - Corroboree Tavern
- Embark on a cruise along the Corroboree Billabong - fully guided experience
- Arive back in Darwin City
Male/Female toilets available at all locations
Moderate fitness required.. Approximately 2km of walking at each location. Guests must be able to walk over even, uneven surfaces and some steps.
What to Pack
Reusable water bottle, towel, change of clothes, comfortable closed in shoes, sun protection (hat, sunscreen), Camera/phone and any personal medication.
Hotel pick up and drop off
First Day | 7:00 AM Pick-up from Darwin Accommodation
Last Day | 5:00 PM Drop-off to Darwin Accommodation